If you do not want alternating lines on your transcript to be gray, you can now remove the gray scale by following the instructions below:
1. Log in to your Transcript Maker account.
2. Click on "Transcripts" at the top left side of the screen.
3. Click on the transcript you want to edit.
4. Once that transcript is visible on the screen (this is the transcript editor), click on "Settings" just above the transcript you are editing.
5. Scroll down until you see the "Shade alternating table rows" checkbox.
6. Click to uncheck this, then click "Save Changes" to save those settings.Your transcript will no longer have the shading.