Courses are the heart and soul of a transcript. Each course that you add must have a:
- Name that uniquely identifies the course.
- examples: "Algebra II" or "English Composition"
- Subject area that the course falls under.
- examples: "Math" or "Science"
- Credits awarded for completing the course.
- Grade earned by the student.
- Year in which the course was taken.
Courses can be dragged and dropped vertically within a school year or subject area.
Courses can be sorted by school year or subject area using the drop-down box at the top-right of the list.
The total number of Credits Earned and the calculated GPA are displayed at the top of the list.
A typical high school transcript will list enough courses to bring the number of credits earned to 24.